Full Service Property Management Services
We are locally owned and operated. We specialize in maximizing the value of your property and shielding you from the daily (and nightly) concerns associated with it. We provide you with quality service, peace of mind, attention to detail, and the professionalism needed to maintain your investment.
Property management is a complex and time consuming business that is usually best left to a third party. We keep up to date with changes in the industry, and having specialized in this field, we have valuable experience in the areas of; Fair Housing Laws, Legislative Issues, Insurance Requirements, Leasing Agreements, Maintenance Needs, Local Rent Structures, Rents, Rental Accounting Systems, and Government Regulations & Procedures. We continually perform rental survey’s to keep abreast of current market rents.
As your Full Service Property manger we provide the following services:
Rental Income Analysis
- Market analysis – constantly doing rental surveys allowing your property to rent at the highest possible value.
- Advanced collection of rent and deposits, timely three-day notices.
- Coordination of unlawful detainer actions (evictions) when necessary – go to court on owner’s behalf. There is no additional charge for serving notices to tenants.
- Notify Owner when tenant gives a thirty-day notice.
- Send tenant letter outlining move-out requirements and guidelines for return of security deposit,
- Set appointment with tenant for move-out inspection.
- Complete security deposit reconciliation – tenant is charged for all items they should be held liable for, including – damages above normal wear and tear, cleaning, unpaid rent and other charges.
- Contact owner on condition of property and work needing to be done.
- Complete coordination of turn-around work following move-out, including turning utilities on so maintenance can be performed and property can be shown, re-keying all locks.
Daily Advertising of Rental Properties
- Free daily rental list available 24 hours a day.
- Vacancy is posted on our website.
- Advertising in the local newspaper.
- Placement of professional “For Rent” signs on vacant properties.
- Property showings by appointment six days a week.
Tenants Carefully Screened
- Verification of current and past rental history.
- Credit checks through local Credit Reporting Agency.
- Unlawful Detainer (eviction) checks.
- Employment income verification (verbal and written confirmation).
- Completion of applications within 24 to 48 hours.
- Prepare lease and addendums – Our lease/addendums are quite extensive. Thereby providing owners with high degree of protection against wide variety of possible problems.
- Have tenant pay deposit within 24-48 hours of approval.
- Perform move-in inspections.
- Vendors must be reliable, experienced and charge reasonable rates – because we deal with vendors and maintenance issues daily, we know what repairs should cost and how long it should take to complete.
- 24-hour emergency service.
- Maintain record of all work orders issued with our computerized maintenance program – tracks history of maintenance done on the property.
- Bill tenant for repairs that are determined to be their responsibility.
Computerized Accounting Functions
- Send monthly cash flow statements showing income and expense figures, including year-to-date totals for tax purposes.
- Year-end 1099 statements for tax purposes.
- Authorized payment of: mortgages, insurance, taxes, licenses, utilities, security services, lawn care, and pool/spa services.
- Move-in/move-out inspections at tenant turnover.
- Annual interior inspections – allowing for preventive maintenance to be done before small maintenance problems become big costly repairs.
- Periodic drive-by exterior inspections - is tenant maintaining property?
- You're not just a number – we work for you and with you.
- Communications – we are available to Owners at all times.
- Prompt response to tenant concerns.
- Prompt response to maintenance requests.